• Nofoalii-Leulumoega Tank Construction, SWA-R33.1/2020
• Satapuala Tank Construction, SWA-R34/2020
- The Government of Samoa through the Samoa Water Authority (“the Principal”) intends to apply funds received for the Nofoalii-Leulumoega and Satapuala Tank Construction minor works contract. The Principal invites sealed tenders from qualified and eligible bidders for these works.
- SCOPE OF TENDER
A brief description of the works entailed are provided below. Interested bidders should refer to the tender document for more information on the scope of works.
The Works consist of:
- PRE-TENDER MEETING & SITE VISIT:
Due to the current State of Emergency, there will be no Pre-Tender Meeting & Site Visit. Please refer to Part 2 clause 5 of the RFQ document for more information.
- TENDER SUBMISSION:
Tenders will close at 11:00am on Wednesday 15th April 2020 (Samoan time). The tender must be deposited in the marked tender box located at the Samoa Water Authority Office, Level 2, Tuiatua Tupua Tamasese Efi Building, and addressed in accordance with the “Instructions to Bidders” of the tender document.
E-mail and /or faxed submissions will not be accepted and late submissions will not be considered unless otherwise determined by the Principal.
- For clarification or further information contact Mr Tafeamaalii Philip Kerslake – Manager Technical Division on telephone: +685 20409 or email Philip.Kerslake@swa.gov.ws