Water Saving Tips:
1. Report to us any major water leakages you may come across near your area.
2. Always remember to turn off the water during and after use:
- Turn off water while brushing your teeth.
- Turn off water after washing your hands.
- When washing the dishes by hand, don't let the water run.
- Soak pots and pans, do not try to scrape while water is running.
3. Always remember to turn off faucets tightly after each use.
4. Wash your fruits and vegetables in a pan of water instead of running water from the tap.
5. Saving water will save you money.
6. Convert to low-flow shower heads to reduce the amount of water used when showering.