REQUEST FOR TENDERS
LEULUMOEGA WATER SUPPLY NETWORK
Tender No: SWA-R33/2019
1. The Government of Samoa through the Samoa Water Authority (“the Principal”) intends to apply funds received for the Leulumoega Water Supply Network works contract. The Principal invites sealed tenders from qualified and eligible bidders for these works. Download tender documents from the following links:
2. SCOPE OF TENDER
A brief description of the works entailed are provided below. Interested bidders should refer to the tender document for more information on the scope of works.
The Works consist of:
- The installation of approximately 10.73 km of pipeline
- Construction of one (1) chlorination building
3. COMPULSORY PRE-TENDER MEETING & SITE VISIT
A compulsory pre-tender meeting will be held at Level 2, SWA Office, TATTE Building, Sogi at 10:00am on Tuesday 29th October 2019, followed by a compulsory site visit. Attendance at both the site visit and the pre-tender meeting is mandatory. Failure to attend the pre-tender meeting and site visit AND indicate attendance by signing the attendance registers will result in automatic disqualification from the tendering process.
4. TENDER SUBMISSION
Tenders will close at 11.00am on Monday 11th November 2019 (Samoan time). Each tender must be accompanied by a tender security in the form and amount specified in the tender document. The tender must be deposited in the marked tender box located at the Ministry of Finance Office, Level 4, Central Bank of Samoa Building, and addressed in accordance with the “Instructions to Bidders” of the tender document.
Late tenders will not be considered.
5. For clarification or further information contact Mr Tafeamaalii Philip Kerslake on telephone: +685 20409 or email Philip.Kerslake@swa.gov.ws