Manager - Ruby Williams
The Corporate Management Division has two sections
- Human Resource and Administration
- Public Relations Unit
Human Resource and Administration Section
- Ensures all administrative practices, policies and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Ensures HR matters are handled within current HR policies & procedures and Employment Conditions 2003 and, with the assistance of the Legal Adviser, within SWA’s legislative framework.
- Regularly updates HR related policies and promotes best practice.
- Provides training plans to build capacity and develop SWA staff.
- Ensures maintenance of assets and facilities at the Saleufi office.
- Registers and distributes all SWA’s internal and external correspondence and communications.
- Manages all SWA’s records.
Public Relations Unit
- Responsible for public relations with the general public, stakeholders, media, land owners, schools and communities in rural and urban areas on Upolu and Savaii.
- Produces and co-ordinates media releases, public notices, and advertisements.
- Responsible for public awareness through outreach programs to communities and to secondary schools and tertiary organisations.
- Responsible for compilation of the in-house newsletter to staff.
- Facilitates conflict resolution between the members of the public or communities with SWA relating to water services.
- Responsible for developing educational materials and brochures.
- Coordinates and organizes public presentations such as World Water Day, Environment Week.