Water is life. It sustains our beloved country and our communities
The Samoa Water Authority (SWA) is the major water service provider in Samoa. We are committed to providing safe and good quality water and wastewater services for Samoa as a whole. These services will continue to benefit from recent and ongoing investments in water and sanitation related infrastructure and from an enhanced capacity within the Authority to operate and maintain this essential infrastructure in an efficient and effective manner.
Improved service delivery, ongoing staff training and development, effective monitoring and evaluation of corporate performance, and long term financial sustainability will remain the key strategic goals of the Authority.
SWA operates under eight (8) main Divisions namely the:-
- Corporate Management Division (TATTE Building Sogi)
- Commercial Division (TATTE Building Sogi)
- Urban Operations Division (Vaitele)
- Rural Operations Divison (Vaitele)
- Technical Division (TATTE Building Sogi)
- Savai'i Operations Division (Savaii)
- Wastewater Division (Vaitele)
- Communications & IT Division (TATTE Building Sogi)
We are also committed to you, our customers, and seek your feedback on our service. Please browse our website, review our Corporate Plan, and submit your feedback using the menu on the left.